Thursday, 22 November 2007

bloody wireless (after mac os x upgrade to 10.4.11)...

Just upgraded my macbook pro to 10.4.11 and it just keeps disconnecting from the wireless access points at home. I know both of the access points has got Senao prism 11b cards -cause they are part of our city homebrew network Wireless Leiden-, but I really do not have a clue on the cause yet.

Lets see whether we have some time later this week it fix this nasty problem


UPDATE: Give the machine a reboot -cause if froze again, I would prefer a BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) instead of just not doing anything anymore- and it seems to work perfect again.

Mister Apple, I know you want to have Microsoft Windows XP/Vista users switched over, but implemented the bad behavior is not gonna work I guess ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment